Facial Yoga to Remove Smile LinesFacial exercises targeting the mouth and cheek areas increase blood flow and improve muscle tone and reduce nasolabial folds and laugh lines, leaving your skin looking youthful and healthy.
Every time you give a smile, a few creases originate from the side of your nose and extends till the corners of your mouth, which further separates your jawline from your cheek bones. These are nothing but your smile lines, as commonly known as.
While some believe smile lines or nasolabial fold enhance the charm in their face, others consider them to be unsightly, probably because they mar their youthfulness. The laugh lines appear whenever you smile or stretch your jaw and the skin surrounding your lips get stretched.
Facial Exercises For Laugh Lines around MouthSmile lines get longer and deeper as we age and can eventually reach the bottom of your face. How do you get rid of nasolabial fold that are also called smile lines or laugh lines?
There are a number of natural and surgical methods to remove laugh lines. But a much more desirable solution is regular facial exercises. Certain facial yoga exercises can help tone your face and lessen laugh lines. If one tones the cheek skin, the nasolabial folds will become less pronounced in a short space of time.
So you want to remove laugh lines and smile wrinkles that have been deepening on your face - without surgery You can improve your face by facial exercises of face muscles using yoga to get face lift, remove wrinkles around mouth and to tighten sagging skin around mouth.
Here are some facial yoga exercises that help you get rid of smile lines naturally.
1. Pull both the upper and lower lips slightly inward and hold them tight. Now blow air inside your mouth so the area around your mouth expands. Stay in this position for a count of five and release. Repeat this facial exercise for three sets.
2. Another exercise for smile lines is to lie down comfortably and relax your face. Pucker your lips and suck in the corners of your mouth slightly like making a fish face. Hold for five counts and relax. Repeat this facial yoga exercise three times.
3. Make a small O shape with your mouth having your lips slightly parted. Keep them tight and smile from the corners of your mouth. Feel the cheek muscles move. Hold for three seconds and relax. Repeat this face exercise five times.
4. Another exercise for laugh line is to keep your lips together and face relaxed. Move the corners of your lips away in a wide smile. Feel the muscles on your cheekbone lifting up. If you have higher cheekbones causing your eyes to squeeze while doing this exercise, gently lift your eyebrows to open up your eyes. This facial yoga exercise is good for removing laugh lines and overall toning up of cheeks.
5. Smile widely with your lips parted. Squeeze the sides of your cheek to work the corner of your mouth. Repeat this mouth muscle firming exercise five times to get rid of nasolabial folds.
You May Also Like: