Get Rid of Lip Wrinkles - Wrinkles Around LipsThere are many medical treatments and cosmetic procedures are available to get rid of lip wrinkles and deep lines around mouth. There also exist effective natural home remedies to reduce or remove lip lines naturally.
If your wrinkles are mild, natural treatments and home remedies are the best treatment for getting rid of lip wrinkles, before trying anything more drastic.
Lip wrinkles are one of the first signs of aging on your face, as the lips are an extremely delicate. Your lips’ skin becomes thinner as you age through the loss of collagen. Wrinkles around lips develop as the skin gets thinner, older and less elastic.
Upper lip wrinkles and wrinkles around mouth can be annoying and lead to an unattractive you. However, there can be other reasons accounting for your lip lines, apart from age. Smoking and sun exposure are both thought to contribute to lip wrinkles and wrinkles around lips. Lack of proper hydration causes wrinkled lips. Smiling also results in laugh lines or vertical lines on the side of the lips.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles on lips - Remove Lip LinesMany home remedies can be used to help reduce the look of lip wrinkles. Here are some home remedies that you can follow in order to get rid of lip lines.
1. Lip Wrinkles Home Remedy using Vitamin E Oil
To smooth deep lip wrinkles, use of vitamin E oil, a free radical-fighting antioxidant, is the best option. Take a few drops of vitamin E oil in your palm and gently rub it on to the wrinkled lip skin. You can add vitamin E oil to the almond oil for removing wrinkles on lips.
2. Papaya Remedy To Get Rid of Upper Lip Wrinkles
Papaya is one of the best skin care fruit that can be used for treating lip wrinkles. To prepare papaya home remedy for vertical lip lines, combine mashed papaya with a small amount of honey and make a paste. Apply this paste on your wrinkled lips and let the papaya lip mask stay on for a few minutes. Rinse it off with water. Papayas are great lip plumpers. They will fill in the spaces that cause wrinkles, making your lip lines less visible.
3. Wrinkled Lip Home Remedy using Cinnamon and Natural Oils
Mix a pinch of cinnamon into natural oils, such as coconut, vitamin E, or jojoba oil. When done regularly on your deep vertical lip lines, this regimen will keep your lips looking lustrous and wrinkle free. Cinnamon also increases blood circulation.
Best Tips to Treat and Prevent Lip Lines NaturallyFollowing are some natural skin care tips that can help you in getting rid of lip wrinkles and wrinkles around mouth.
1. Oxidative stress and free radicals can damage your skin, and speed up the formation of wrinkles around mouth and lips. So, in order to get rid of lip wrinkles, you need to eliminate those free radicals from your skin.
2. Ensuring proper hydration will help you get rid of wrinkles around lips. Moisturizing also protects your lips from environmental damage.
3. Lack of proper nutrition also results in wrinkles around lips and mouth at a young age. By proper nutrition you can easily remove lip lines.
4. Smoking is considered a major wrinkle-causing factor for wrinkles around mouth and vertical lines above the upper lip or smoker's lines, and it should be avoided as a natural treatment to get rid of lip wrinkles.
5. Lack of sleep makes your skin look dull and dry. Wrinkles around mouth may develop prematurely. Lack of sleep also exerts stress on facial muscles. So, have sufficient sleep to get rid of lip wrinkles and fine lines around mouth.
6. Beautiful lips add beauty to your whole personality. The easiest way is to prevent lip wrinkles from forming. To prevent developing lip wrinkles, consider application of lip guard for the lips. These lip guards can also cure the cracked, dry or sore lips.
7. Gentle exfoliation is another natural treatment to remove wrinkles around lips. Exfoliating the lips removes the top layer of dead skin, which then allows new skin cells to surface and maintain a smooth appearance. Exfoliating lips will reduce chapping, and also makes the deep lip lines less visible. Wet a soft toothbrush and gently brush your lips in a circular motion to increase blood circulation and slough off dead skin cells.
8. Too much sun exposure results in forming wrinkles around mouth and lip lines. Once your exposure to the damaging rays of the sun is prolonged, your skin cells become damaged, resulting in lip lines. When you go out into the sun, you might consider a lip balm with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or more, to get rid of lip wrinkles and dark lips.
These are a few natural remedies and treatments for removing lip wrinkles. Follow these tips and home remedies that are effective in getting rid of deep wrinkles around lips naturally.
You May Also Like: