How to Get Rid of Neck WrinklesNeck wrinkles, loose sagging skin on neck, and other appearance oriented examples of aging skin on the neck do not make a pretty picture. There are many natural ways to get rid of neck wrinkles. Here are some home remedies and tips on how to get rid of neck naturally.
Wrinkles on the neck are a part and parcel of the aging process. Neck wrinkles have many causes, including the sun's rays, poor diet, not enough water, and smoking. The biggest cause of neck wrinkles and aging signs today is a loss of collagen and elastin in the human body.
The real answer in helping your body to reduce and get rid of neck wrinkles naturally is to use an ingredient that stimulates your body to produce more collagen, elastin and new skin cells on its own accord.
Best Natural Methods for Removing Neck Lines
Exfoliate to Get Rid of Neck WrinklesExfoliation removes the dead skin cells from the surface of skin. In addition to removing dead skin cells, exfoliation removes dirt and debris from the surface of your skin. Exfoliation enhances the production of new cells which helps stimulate new collagen production. This new skin is younger-looking, healthier and less wrinkled.
Moisturize your Neck to Get Rid of Neck WrinklesIf you keep your neck skin well moisturized throughout the day, then there will be fewer wrinkles on your neck. Daily moisturizing will keep the neck skin hydrated, as wrinkles are more likely to appear on dry skin. After cleansing the neck skin, gently massage a hydrating moisturizer in a circular motion on your face and neck. This home remedy for neck wrinkles can help you remove deep wrinkles on neck effectively.
Egg White Mask to Get Rid Of Neck WrinklesGet some egg whites and whip the egg whites until it is nice and frothy. Simply massage the egg whites gently and equally on your clean face and neck with either a brush or fingers. Make sure you put in enough on your throat and beneath the jaw line. wait for about 20 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water.
Use Anti Wrinkle Creams for Neck Lines and WrinklesThe skin loses its elasticity due to decreased production of collagen. When you treat the neck wrinkles, look out for creams that contain ingredients that can help speed up the production of new skin cells and collagen production. Some anti wrinkle creams have Hyaluronic acid which has the property of producing collagen in the skin. Stay away from products that contain harsh chemicals which can have harmful effects to your skin. Always purchase anti wrinkle creams that have natural ingredients.
Apply Night Cream for Neck Lines and WrinklesThe concept of night cream is not new but how many of us really use it as part of our skincare regimen? Night cream helps to rejuvenate your skin by boosting cells regrowth while you sleep. The best anti-wrinkle night cream should contain nourishing and restorative ingredients; this is important because the skin suffers a lot of loss and damage during the day. So, you need ingredients that will repair the damage and rejuvenate the skin back to its normal healthy and youthful looking status. Look fro night creams that contains ingredients that stimulate cells renewal like Shea butter and Cynergy TK; These ingredients are proven to effectively remove wrinkles and other signs of aging, thereby making your skin look flawless and younger.
Tone your Neck Muscles with ExerciseExercise can help minimize those unsightly horizontal neck lines. Here are some neck firming exercises to help get rid of neck wrinkles.
1. Sit cross-legged on the floor, keeping your back straight as you do. Now, move your head backward gradually, as if looking up at the ceiling. Count from one to ten, and then relax. Do 10 sets of this exercise everyday.
2. Sit on a chair, your mouth closed, and your back straight. Gradually move your head backward, as if looking up at the ceiling. Open your mouth and let your tongue out, as if trying to reach your chin with it. Count from one to ten. Take a breather, and do 10 more sets of this exercise. This exercise can be done several times during the day.
3. Sit, keeping your shoulders relaxed. Lock your eyes on an object you are facing and gradually move your head (without moving your shoulders) from the right first, then to the left (or you can start from the left, then to the right - it does not matter at all). Count from one to five before moving your head to the opposite direction. Relax and repeat again, if desired.
Tips to Prevent Neck WrinklesTaking steps to prevent the worsening of neck wrinkles may also help diminish the appearance of existing ones. Use the following guidelines:
• Drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin. It will improve Skin Complexion, moisturize your skin, and keep it fresh, soft, glowing.
• Apply sunscreen with at least SPF 15 and UVA and UVB protection on your face and neck every time you go outdoors. It will help you to avoid neck wrinkles.
• To avoid getting neck lines that makes your turkey wattle more evident, it is advised that you always keep your head high, keep your chin up.
• A well-balanced diet prevents fine lines on your face and neck.
Use of the neck band is a noninvasive method that will reduce the appearance of neck wrinkles.
You May Also Like: