Proven Techniques to fight Forehead Wrinkles
Forehead wrinkles!, those nasty lines that go across your forehead. For most of us all wrinkles are unwelcome but wrinkles on the forehead, usually the first to appear along with crows feet (eye wrinkles), are those that first gets our attention. Usually the first thought is: how get rid of these nasty wrinkles.
- Maybe the easiest and proven method for skin rejuvenation is increasing you water intake. When your body receives enough water this liquid will first hydrate the internal organs and then move outward to the skin, smoothing and tightening it. Dehydrated skin loses elasticity and forms wrinkles in the forehead, and for the rest of you face. Water will delay the onset of wrinkles and will lessen the ones you already have. Furthermore, it's a wonderful health habit.
- Sunlight exposure is an almost certain way to get wrinkles all over your face. UV radiation is one of the most destructive forces for human skin. Always remember to use sunscreen on your face to protect your skin and slow down the formation of wrinkles. NOTE: putting sunscreen on your face will stop the damage from progressing any further, if you already have forehead wrinkles.
- New trend for people who are suffering from forehead wrinkles is to practice facial exercises. A lot of people perform these facial exercises in order to tighten and lift the facial skin. If done properly it can improve the look of wrinkles and it is also very safe and effective method.
- If you are a smoker, the cigarette smoke can cause wrinkles to form on your forehead and everywhere else on the face. This and UV radiation will quicken the aging of the skin. When you quit smoking you will most likely see a fairly rapid improvement in the condition of your skin. Quitting smoking, however, will do little to heal the wrinkles that already exist.
- Quality of food and regular, stable eating habits are very important. Incorporate a balanced diet of fruits and vegetables into your diet. Fruits and vegetables have plenty of vitamins and fibers that can fight against the formation of any facial wrinkles. On top of that fruits are loaded with liquid that helps you to gain enough water during your day. Healthy eating habits also affect the overall wellbeing and health of your body.
- Use only high quality facial creams. Creams containing collagen have been proved to enhance body's natural collagen production. They will reduce or even eliminate wrinkles. If used early enough it can even stall them off for years. High Quality creams can increase the natural collagen in your skin and when you have more collagen, wrinkles on your face are no longer be prominent. Experiment with different brands and you will find the right one for you.
- Proven method for getting rid of forehead wrinkles is thermage. In this procedure the skin is treated with IPL (intense pulsed light) laser and the appearance of all wrinkles fade and disappear. Thermage procedure can also be used to fight cellulite and to promote your body's own collagen production to further eliminate wrinkles, skin discoloration and many similar conditions. Thermage is the safest, the most efficient and cost effective method for skin tightening technique.With modern equipment there's no need to use any surgical procedures anymore. Lasers are used today for rejuvenation of the skin among many other procedures.
Conclusion: The best and probably easiest way to fight forehead wrinkles (and all ageing for that matter) is to live a healthy and stable life. Remember to eat quality foods, get decent amount of rest, avoid unnecessary stress and stay away from cigarettes. Also too much exposure of sunlight is bad for your skin and can promote wrinkles as well as more dangerous diseases such as melanoma.
When you keep these suggestions in mind from a fairly young age, you can slowly incorporate healthy habits in your daily routines and they are more likely to stick with you for life.
You May Also Like: